Welcome, Visitor!

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

Xbox multiplayer issues (Failed Invalid Login Player Character Handle)

ObiJonKnobe

I have a server I play with three other people. The first few days we could all play together. Then after the first update two people could no longer join. Would get the infinite black loading screen. Then sometimes it would show a timeout error. After the most recent update it has changed a bit. But still no luck getting them in. Meanwhile the one other has had no problems. The most recent error is “Failed invalid login player character handle” So something has changed after the last update but still no fix. Have seen some solutions on pc as far as deleting character data. But do not have the option on Xbox(that I’m aware of)

marcky248

I have a server I play with three other people. The first few days we could all play together. Then after the first update two people could no longer join. Would get the infinite black loading screen. Then sometimes it would show a timeout error. After the most recent update it has changed a bit. But still no luck getting them in. Meanwhile the one other has had no problems. The most recent error is “Failed invalid login player character handle” So something has changed after the last update but still no fix. Have seen some solutions on pc as far as deleting character data. But do not have the option on Xbox(that I’m aware of)
Hey replying to see if you solved your problem since i didnt found any solution for xbox users did you found one?

danny86

Hey replying to see if you solved your problem since i didnt found any solution for xbox users did you found one?
There isn't an option (yet) on xbox since the only way to remove a character is by manually creating new game files deleting all saved game data pertaining to that character.

Only way is to start a new world and new characters on xbox.

I'm on my 3rd World and started boosting them to get back to where I was but now I've got autosave failed again and cannot play.

We can only hope this'll be something they add somehow in the future and any other issues that arose from updates will hopefully be fixed and not happen again

emberrosefire

palworld how to delete character saves (XBOX)

go into configuration profiles
click on the one that says palworldxb
click on pal folder
click on saved folder
click on savedgames folder
click on 0 folder
click on a folder it will have a bunch of numbers as the name
finally once your deep in there you'll see a folder named players click on that and you'll see each characters save file delete the one that's corrupted careful though they have numbers for names so be sure its the right profile if you aren't sure download the profiles just to be safe incase you need to put one back 🥰