Welcome, Visitor!

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

XBOX error when attempting multiplayer: Failed Invalid Login Player Character Handle

NA7nightcrawler

Haven’t been able to play since Day 1.
The problem seems to be a corrupted save file for my character. The host and another player are able to play whenever, so the server itself is working.
Originally I would get an infinite loading screen and would occasionally hear in-game sounds.
After 1.1.3 update I get the following error:
Failed Join Game. [LocalPlayerId: “id”][“character_id”] Result = FailedInvalidLoginPlayerCharacterHandle

Last edited:

Quivern

Hit the windows key, type in "Windows Security", open up the app, click "Virus and threat protection", in the middle of the page click "Manage settings", scroll all the way down to "Exclusions" and click "Add or remove exclusions", click "Add an exclusion", click "Folder" and copy paste the following:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Palworld

Or wherever you saved your Palworld game.

marcky248

Hit the windows key, type in "Windows Security", open up the app, click "Virus and threat protection", in the middle of the page click "Manage settings", scroll all the way down to "Exclusions" and click "Add or remove exclusions", click "Add an exclusion", click "Folder" and copy paste the following:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\steamapps\common\Palworld

Or wherever you saved your Palworld game.
Would you have a solution for the same exact problem but on xbox series s?