Welcome, Visitor!

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

Stairs/Roof building problems.

Psycron

Does anyone know if anything was changed in regards to building stairs and roofs?

I just started playing palworld and the guids that I am watching were made 2 months ago, so something may have been changed or I may just be a complete noob who cannot get this to work.

I am trying to build something like shown in this image, so we have a 3 by 3 elevated foundation and then we have either roofs or stairs attached to the side of this foundation and clipping all the way down below the ground.

However when I build an elevated foundation, I cannot get stairs or roofs to attach to the side of the foundation - I can only build stairs on top of the foundation, which defeats the purpose.

So my question is, does anyone know if it is still possible to build stairs or a roof to go from the ground to an elevated foundation as shown on this picture? I am playing on PC in case it matters.

Attachments

• Palworld.jpg
    Palworld.jpg
    112.5 KB · Views: 3