Welcome, Visitor!

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

Palbox Storage Space & Pal Team Suggestions

Darth Dorky

Issue:

A)
Palbox storage is rather finite. Players will have a hard time having enough storage to condense 64 Pals for the Upgrade Rank #5. Currently holds 30 x 16 (466). Breeding is the true end game currently and these limitations are overly stifling to progression.

B) Swapping Pal teams around and searching through the box for specific Pals can prove tedious, especially to a prolific breeder.

Solution:

A) Please
expand the storage space by 4-14 boxes (+120-420 slots). The current limitations in place do not serve as a means of prolonging end-game content, but rather as a deterrent from continuation. This will need to be expanded as new content is released anyways.

B)
Please allow a separate section of the Palbox to create and store pre-made teams and worker combinations. This could be 4 renamable extra boxes of 15 slots specifically for swapping out teams and having labor backups prepared.

B1) Additional filter capabilities, (such as multi-selection), would significantly help with sorting through the Palbox. Being able to sort by Level & Paldeck No. would instantly make filtering for fighter Pals about 5x easier.

danny86

I think just by adding a save to the settings section of the palbox would be great so you could use the filter by type and it save so you don't require doing the process every time.

I think expanding the storage capabilities of the palbox is a good call, either giving more storage inside the palbox or a little palbox overflow item you can build to store more pals (like the cryo fridges in ark)

And finally a lock box option, the option to put what you want in say box 16 like all the bosses you catch and then the ability to lock that box so they stay where they are put.

I think the best option here though would be to keep the palbox as it is now and add separate storage for pals so all your new catches go to the palbox as they already do and you just manually sort them into the storage how you want.

Darth Dorky

I think just by adding a save to the settings section of the palbox would be great so you could use the filter by type and it save so you don't require doing the process every time.

I think expanding the storage capabilities of the palbox is a good call, either giving more storage inside the palbox or a little palbox overflow item you can build to store more pals (like the cryo fridges in ark)

And finally a lock box option, the option to put what you want in say box 16 like all the bosses you catch and then the ability to lock that box so they stay where they are put.

I think the best option here though would be to keep the palbox as it is now and add separate storage for pals so all your new catches go to the palbox as they already do and you just manually sort them into the storage how you want.
I like the idea of being able to lock boxes. That would be pretty nifty and would really help with the sorting.

And honestly, just any additional storage of Pals through any means would be great. I imagine that directly expanding the Palbox would require very little Dev effort versus creating new assets though.