Welcome, Visitor!

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

Lyleen Noct and "Bountiful Protection"

Kennyb

Lyleen Noct is one of my favorite dark pals in the game. Her art style is perfect and she looks amazing. I wish that she provided a bit more usefulness than the original Lyleen but it just seems like the Noct counterpart was only made to be a downgraded Noct version. For a first, she loses the lvl 4 planting work suitability. I mean, I'm sure there is a reason for it but I don't agree with her losing the grass nature and not at least having ice nature added along with the dark typing. She would have been a much better choice rather than having to settle for a Shroomer Noct or Vanwrym Cryst. Just based off her look and her Alpha Boss habitat, you would assume that she would come along with some grass type moves or at least an Ice Nature especially when Ice is included in her move set.

That is only the small part of what bothers me about Lyleen Noct's usage. I just want to know if Lyleen Noct not being able to learn Bountiful Protection at level 55 (like her original) was a mistake or not. She actually doesn't learn any new skill at level 55. So was she just forgotten or was this intentional? Frostallion shares the same exclusive skill as his counter part (Frostallion Noct), which makes me further believe that Lyleen Noct unable to learn her original exclusive skill had to be a mistake.

I really hope that in future updates she gets the attention she deserves to provide some usefulness because right now, she looks like a pointless addition to the Paldeck (there are just much better options over all aspects of her usage/utility i.e. Frostallion Noct, Lyleen)

Attachments

• image_2024-08-01_160354428.png
    image_2024-08-01_160354428.png
    578.5 KB · Views: 1