Welcome, Visitor!

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

Why delete servers?

srb4by

why do servers disappear when they are played? it’s been happening to me 3 times already and I’m a little tired of it.

It has already happened several times, and when it seems that you pick up something new and try to continue, the next day you are without server, and the truth is that it is a bit tiring to invest hours for nothing.

palworld

Administrator
Staff member
Are you joining community servers? If that yes, probably owner delete that.

Please join the official palworld servers.

Also please check our palworld dedicated servers topic How to create a Palworld Dedicated Server
so you can build your own world and play safe.

srb4by

Not at all, they are official servers that have disappeared, the game is very good, it is in beta, and may have errors, but for example we in EU, we have started 3 times, we are several friends, and has not thrown back to arrive today and see that the server does not exist, we have no information, we do not know what has happened to him and we can not play, and forces us if we want to play we have to start again from scratch … and once well, okay, but 4 times and begins to get a little tired and all on official servers.

srb4by

Also if we want to create a server for all of us we have to pay for it, so that the members of my discord and twitch community can join, and I don’t like a lot to start another live today, and put back that we start from scratch again, because the server doesn’t exist, neither looking for it, nor in recent servers…

palworld

Administrator
Staff member
recent servers tab does not work. There is a bug so you have to join with IP address.

We are working on a new dedicated Palworld server that will be available 24/7 and we wont wipe the server as long as an update force us.

If you remember the ip address you can join the server anytime.

srb4by

Yes, but how can I know the address of the server we were on, or that server we will no longer have access to was the EU 121 server of officials.

palworld

Administrator
Staff member
could it be ongoing maintenance for the server if you try to connect with IP and no access. Wait a little bit longer and try later.

srb4by

But what do you mean by connecting with IP, I don’t know where I can see the IP of that server if it is not visible, is there any way to see the IP of that server to log in?

palworld

Administrator
Staff member
Not implemented in the game yet but you can use network tool to find IP address.

We will share Palworld game server list soon then you will have the IP address to join .

srb4by

In the meantime, I can’t join that server that we have already played everything I understand? we have to start from scratch right?

palworld

Administrator
Staff member
Sadly, Yes. There will be fix soon. Please find a new palword server ip address to join and save the IP address to join later.