Welcome, Visitor!

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

Remove base cap for guilds!

noblenight16

building bases is fun. the base cap removes the fun in my honest opinion. I've gotten a little ahead of friends in game and if they join my guild they lose their base due to cap. this also would make me not want to join a guild on a new server to enjoy the progression of the game. if i join a guild late progression is thrown out the window because I don't need to build things to do stuff as it would already have been done plus i wouldn't have the option due to the base cap.

Darth Dorky

Personally, I think removal of a base cap would be a little too much on server load, but not expanding the base cap at all defeats the purpose of having a guild, doesn't it?

I feel like the base cap of a guild should increase by +1 for every additional member it has over 1, up to 8 members.

[(3 + Guild.Size) -1] <=10

A guild of 3 should have the ability to create 5 bases; a guild of 10 should have the ability to create 10 bases in my opinion.

Darth Dorky

This would allow guilds the ability to have Strongholds (shared bases) while allowing members some room to have their own productivity bases and building focuses.