Welcome, Visitor!

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

Official server potential hack/rogue admin?

Blackmoon

I’m playing on Official EU Server 0144, and have had to restart 3 times so far (which I assumed was due to stability/patching in early access). That’s fine, early game building is always fun to tune your setup, however this morning (1030GMT) a character called ADMIN showed up in server chat and shortly after base parts started to deconstruct.

Several players reported their bases being destroyed around them (not broken by Pals fighting, decontructed, materials and chest contents falling to the floor). The ADMIN character posted some chinese characters in chat, and shortly after my own base building disappeared, again with all construction materials falling to the ground along with chest contents.

It’s early access so i’m not too worried about the loss of construction, just want the issue to be raised to the devs as it looks like they have some fairly serious security holes if this can occurr on official servers.