Welcome, Visitor!

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

Hardware recommendation for Palworld?

iLhay

Hi There,

I just curious that how many players in one server can handle? I see a recommend hardware is 4 CPU, 32 GB of RAM but, This specification is design for how many players?

Anyone can give more some ideas?

Thank you.

palworld

Administrator
Staff member
Hi @iLhay ,

Yes that is the recommended specs for Palworld Server. That specs would be sufficient for 32 players. However, If you want to have best performance, you can increase the your Palworld server specifications more than 32GB RAM and 4CPU.

Also there is no player limit for Palworld Server. You can host 512 players for your Palworld Server. Do not forget, you would need a high performance server.

Did you buy a dedicated server? If not, contact me for a dedicated server. We can help.

iLhay

Hello,

Thank for your information ~
I’m a Dedicated Server Provider and try to build a server for my customer.
You can contact me if you looking for a Server in Singapore for your customer too sir.

Thank you !!!

palworld

Administrator
Staff member
@iLhay,

If you have any questions about the Palword game server, don’t hesitate to reach out to us.

Also, we will have a game server advertisement section in our Palworld forum. Your customers are always welcomed, and they can advertise their server here to reach more players.