Welcome, Visitor!

To access the forum content and all our services, you must register or log in to the forum. Becoming a member of the forum is completely free.

Can I run 2 servers on 1 machine? I tried and the port conflict is 27015. I work through Steamcmd.

kaiyasit25029

Can I run 2 servers on 1 machine? I tried and the port conflict is 27015. I work through Steamcmd.
I can't start the second server. The system says port 27015 is already in use. I can't find the port changer. Please help me.

SkiperTheBoss

The answer is yes, i do it aswell.

Make sure you have setup your PalWorldSettings.ini for both servers, the should be unique for each.
PublicPort=8211
RCONPort=25575

Or you setup like i did the port on the start for example as a .bat file like this:
Code:
start PalServer.exe -ServerName="Your Server Name" -port=8211 -players=32 -log -nosteam -useperfthreads -NoAsyncLoadingThread -UseMultithreadForDS EpicApp=PalServer

And here is example of a .bat file each time you run the batch file it will check for update:
Code:
@echo off
echo Checking for updates...
steamcmd.exe +login anonymous +app_update 2394010 +quit

echo Launching server
cd .\steamapps\common\PalServer
start PalServer.exe -ServerName="Your Server Name" -port=8211 -players=32 -log -nosteam -useperfthreads -NoAsyncLoadingThread -UseMultithreadForDS EpicApp=PalServer